Belonging to Port City Bowling Club is more than a membership, you become part of a community of fun, fabulous like-minded people who enjoy socialising with friends, great food and the best of sport.
It's easy to belong to the best Club in Port Macquarie and affordable too! - Only for $12 per year or $30 for three years! Join now at the club or renew your membership below.
1 Year - $12
3 Years - $30
Join today to receive
- A complimentary drink on your birthday
- Members discounts at the Drift Cafe-Restaurant, Bar and Eastern Tiger Restaurant
- Members promotions through the front entrance terminal
Print the membership form below, complete the details and see our friendly reception staff next time you're at Port City. Your application will be processed on the spot. Make sure you bring along your photo ID!
PULSE REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Port Macquarie City Bowling Club, ABN 71 001 056 221 t/as Port City Bowling Club.
- ‘Pulse Rewards’, is Port City’s Membership Rewards Program. It is only open to financial ordinary, special, life and provisional members of Port City Bowling Club (the Club). However, the promotion is not open to any member whilst their membership is suspended.
- The use of the Pulse Rewards Membership Card by the Club’s members indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Pulse Rewards Program as amended from time to time.
- Reward Points will only be issued to the member who is the rightful holder of the Port City Bowling Club’s Membership Card.
- All Club members are responsible for notifying the Club of any change of address details, lost or stolen cards or any misuse of their Pulse Rewards membership card as defined in these terms and conditions. The Club is not responsible for and will accept no liability for, the misuse of lost or stolen cards.
- All members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for member identification and authentication purposes.
- At the time of joining, all members are required to have a photo taken for inclusion on their Port City Bowling Club membership card. This assists with identification and authenticity.
- Membership may be cancelled/refused at any time at the Club’s discretion.
- Membership cards must be signed on the back by the member at the time of issue.
EARNING + SPENDING REWARD POINTS
- To earn Rewards Points you must present your Port City Bowling Club Membership Card at the time of a cash transaction at any specified point of sale within the Club or ensure your card is correctly inserted into a gaming machine console during play.
- The following areas are excluded from the Pulse Rewards Program, and therefore Reward Points will not accrue on cash-out transactions made using EFTPOS, withdrawals from ATM Machines and Cash Out withdrawals from POS when required, Sub-Club Raffles and Function bookings (for business functions and events).
- Rewards Points can be used to purchase products and services at: Drift Restaurant and Bar, Public bars, Eastern Tiger Restaurant, Bingo Redemptions, Bowling Green Fees and Merchandise, Membership Renewal and to transfer to the Points Plus GSL card
- Reward Points will be cleared annually for Bronze and Silver Members at close of business on 31 May. All remaining tiers will not have their points removed.
- Purchase of products and services using part-points and part-cash is permitted, points will only be issued for the cash component of the transaction.
- Only Cash/EFTPOS transactions are eligible to earn Reward Points. Point redemptions will not earn Rewards Points.)
- The Club may at its discretion nominate and amend from time to time various uses, benefits and offers for redemption of points.
- The Club reserves the right to withdraw any redemption offer at any time without notice and will not be held liable in any way in relation to the withdrawal or unavailability of a particular benefit or redemption item which may have been displayed, promoted or advertised.
- Photo identification, signature, date of birth verification and PIN entry must be produced upon request when claiming or redeeming any benefits or offers associated with Reward Points.
- The rate of accrual of points is determined solely by the Club and may change at any time without notice.
- To accrue points through point of sale and redemption purchases, $1.00 spend delivers the following points for tiers - 1 point for Bronze, 1 points for Silver, 1.5 points for Gold, 1.5 points for Diamond and 2.00 points for Invitational. Points will be given on rounded dollar amounts only, with the balance accruing until additional points make up to a rounded dollar.
- Points will be issued for gaming play based on 1 Reward Point for every $4 of gaming turnover for all tiers of membership.
- To be eligible for points and associated rewards the member must insert their card into the gaming machine console and ensure it has been accepted for play and that points are accruing during their play.
- The Port City Bowling Club will not be liable in any way in relation to the unavailability of points of any description which fail to accrue as a result of malfunction, operator fault, misrepresentation or any other reason beyond the knowledge or control of The Port City Bowling Club.
- The Port City Bowling Club reserves the right to adjust points where points have accrued as a result of malfunction, operator fault, misrepresentation or any other reason beyond the knowledge or control of the Port City Bowling Club.
- Reward Points can be used for purchases and other benefits as offered from time to time and have a value of 1 point = 1 cent (100 points = $1.00).
- Rewards Points cannot be traded, transferred, sold or assigned, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Pulse Rewards, Port City Bowling Club, Port City Bowling Club Membership Card are brand names, which are owned, operated and administered by the Club.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the promotion conditions.
TIERING REVIEW AND DOWNGRADING
29. Tiering will happen across the status credits earnt over a 30 day rolling period with upgrade happening on achievement of the Tier Levels. Tier levels are as follows:
a. Invitational 8,750 Status Points, Diamond 5062 Status Points, Gold 2210 Status Points, Silver 940 Status Points. Status points are worked out on turnover of spend in the club aligned with Pulse Reward points (excluding any prize awards, cash rewards or point purchases) and can change at any time through the discretion of the Port City Bowling Club.
b. Tiering will be activated live on the kiosk and upon reaching the tier level individuals well be upgraded, members can only be upgraded 1 x tier level every 24 hours.
c. Members will be downgraded 4 times per a year starting on January 1st 2020. From this date it will happen January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.
d. Downgrades will be managed manually and will include a total 6 month Status Point period of review.
INVITATION TO EXCLUSIVE EVENTS AND PROMOTIONS
30. Qualifying members may be invited to exclusive events throughout the year. These events are invitation only to stated qualifying tiers
31. Exclusive Event numbers are limited and may be booked out prior to the RSVP date. Members are encouraged to respond to invitations early to avoid disappointment.
32. In the event that an event is booked out, the member’s invitation becomes invalid. The Port City Bowling Club accepts no liability where an event is booked out and invited members are unable to attend.
33. Invitations are not transferable or redeemable for cash or alternative products.
COMPLIMENTARY SOFT DRINK
34. Qualifying Silver, Gold, Diamond and Invitational members are entitled to complimentary soft drink post mix from the gaming area only. This service is for members only and does not extend to members guests or family.
COMPLIMENTARY ESPRESSO AND GOURMET TEA
35. Qualifying members Silver, Gold, Diamond and Invitational members are entitled to complimentary espresso coffee and tea products from the gaming area only. This service is for members only and does not extend to members guests or family.
36. Members can order these products through the service request buttons located on gaming machine consoles.
37. Members will be required to provide their membership card as identification to receive the complimentary product upon ordering.
38. The Club reserves the right to withdraw any redemption offer at any time without notice and will not be held liable in any way in relation to the withdrawal or unavailability of a particular benefit or redemption item which may have been displayed, promoted or advertised.
39. Offer excludes liquor coffee and is not transferrable for other beverages or cash.
PROMOTIONAL ENTRIES AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY
40. All tiered members are eligible to enter the relevant promotions around the venue and should review each promotions terms and conditions to check eligibility and access.
DISCOUNT ON SELECTED FOOD + BEVERAGE
41. Members are able to receive Tiered Discounts on food and beverage purchases when paid entirely with points by presenting their membership card at the start of their transaction at participating outlets within Port City Bowling Club (Outlets include Drift Restaurant and Bar and Main Bar.) The Discounted levels are Silver 10%, Gold 20%, Diamond 40% and Invitational 50%.
SPECIFIC TIER OFFERS AND REWARDS
42. Members at different tier levels will receive rewards available on the Pulse Rewards Stations and can be accessed by swiping their Port City Bowling Membership Card.
43. These offers should not be expected as an ongoing offer from the Port City Bowling Club but a reward for a members attendance and support to the Port City Bowling Club and all members should follow the conditions that are available on every voucher including where to redeem, the value and expiry date.
44. Port City Bowling Club holds the rights to change these offers at any time and their discretion.